Thursday, February 26, 2009

Visine or Pepto-Bismol?: Which Should I Use?

Abysmal. Pathetic. Ridiculous. What other words can I use to describe the effort shown on Wednesday night against South Carolina. I was aching in pain watching that game last night. No effort whatsoever. Jodie Meeks was taken out of the game in the second half because of his lack of defense, according to BCG. It was a poor game, at best. Those are the best words I can use to describe what I saw last night. Even when they were down by double-digits, they could've at least fought to try and come back, but no. They gave up early, and USC shot lights out. I was disgusted with the lack of fouls and goaltends being called, but that would not have made much of a difference because in the end, USC flat out outplayed UK in every facet of the game, and outcoached for that matter. As much as I hated to see them win in that manner last night, I applaud Darrin Horn and he has my utmost respect, he is a great and young coach. He has proved he can make the SEC more competitive by what he has brought to the table so far.
I have been venting the past 24 hours and I cannot find much more to say since I've let out all my frustration on blogs and message boards all day. But UK fans need to continue to support our program, that means our players and our coach, so we can continue to be successful in the long run. Otherwise, at this rate, it will be a bumpy ride on the BCG bandwagon.

No comments:

Post a Comment